Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)!

Today my sweet little boy is 3!!! Can you believe it? I can't. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant with him, and now here it is 3 years and 2 kids later, and I couldn't imagine our lives any other way. I'm slow on getting pictures up, but I promise to post some soon. Today is also Kelly's, Kevin's brother, birthday. Happy Birthday, Kelly!

This was a busy month for birthdays. My dad and Kevin's sister, Stacey had birthdays at the beginning of the month and Alli had her 24th birthday on Saturday. My little sister is all grown up!! I'm so happy she could be with us to celebrate, although I know she misses her husband (who is on deployment) like crazy.

We are having a race car party for Jack this weekend so I am busy scrambling to put the finishing (and beginning) touches on everything. It is amazing how much work and effort (and $) goes into a child's birthday. But I must say it is definitely worth it to see their little faces light up! So...a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all in the month of October, especially our little man, Jack:)

No comments: