Friday, March 6, 2009

San Diego!

I just got back from visiting Blade, Alli and Mason in sunny San Diego and had so much fun! I have to say, though, that as much as I couldn't wait to get home to my family I wasn't looking forward to coming home to snow!

It was so strange being around a newborn again! I thought it might put me in a baby mood, but it reminded me so much of those sleepless nights and exhaustion that I think I'll wait awhile before considering another one! I did love holding Mason and feeling his tiny hands grab my fingers. I forgot how sweet they smell and all those cute little noises they make!













It was so nice to see Alli - I miss her like crazy! Things just haven't been the same since she left. I really wish we lived closer to eachother, but for now I guess I'll just have to learn to live with the distance!Jack was very disappointed that he couldn't come along, but we've talked about all four of us taking a trip out sometime this summer. I know the kids would love seeing Blade, Alli and Mason - plus there's so much to do down there!












I hope it works out because I already miss them all like crazy...

1 comment:

Blade and Alli said...

Ohh, we miss you already!! Cute pics, I really like the one of us at the beach. Thanks so much again for all your help. We'll make sure to get you all out here this summer...it's a must!!!