Thursday, March 19, 2009

So Ready for Spring!

I know I've said it before, but we are SO ready for Spring to come to Montana! With it staying lighter longer, I've been looking forward to walks after dinner and setting up our patio set. I am so sick of this back and forth weather that gets my hopes up! I finally decided to wear flip-flops today (even though it was only 30 degrees this morning!) and put Joey in a summer dress. I'm gonna fight this lingering winter weather with everything I've got.

We signed Jack up for spring soccer through the YMCA and he is beyond excited. He has a few friends that are also doing it so I'm anxious to see if they'll be on the same team. I've heard soccer at this age is pretty funny to watch since the kids just travel in a pack around the ball. I'm just excited to have him involved in a (semi-) organized activity! It'll also make it fun for Jack to have so much family here in town to come watch him play.
Have I mentioned how grateful I am that we are back in Montana with our family?!

1 comment:

Blade and Alli said...

Good job on the flip flops and sundress! I'd send you our warm weather, but it's been chilly and rainy here the last few days...yuck :(