Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome back!

Holy moly, I can't believe it's been 2 months since I last blogged. Blame it on Facebook! There's so much to catch up on...where to begin?
December...
We headed to Spokane to do a little Christmas shopping and stayed in Kellogg, ID at the Silver Mountain Waterpark the first night. Jack and Joey were sooooo excited they were running around the hotel room screaming! Kevin's parents also happened to be going to Spokane that weekend so they joined us at the waterpark the first night. Poor papa...he had no idea what he was in for! Let's just say he could barely walk the next morning:)

And then, are you ready? We went to...
The Imagination Movers!!!!

So, I haven't been to many concerts in my life, but let me tell you, this was by far my favorite!! (Yes, The Wiggles concert was my second favorite, but what can I say? Kids concerts are AWESOME!!)

Yes, Rich is my favorite:)
Then, we started getting ready for Christmas! I know it's a funny looking snowman - I had issues lifting up the snow balls!

Blade, Alli and Mason came home for Christmas and helped us build gingerbread houses.

And then we had a very merry Christmas! It was so wonderful to have Blade, Alli and Mason with us to celebrate! The kids loved playing with Mason (and so did I) and we miss them all like crazy.
Other than that, life has pretty much been back to normal. Oh, except for one thing...
Baby #3 is on the way!
We're due the beginning of June and can't wait! I have my 18 week ultrasound pretty soon, so we'll keep you updated!


3 comments:

Blade and Alli said...

LOVE THE UPDATE!! The pictures of the kids in their suits and boots are hilarious!! So cute! We had so much fun with you guys too and are so happy we were home for the holidays. Gingerbread building was awesome too! Love the baby # 3 part too!! XOXO

Casie Rashleigh said...

I agree with Alli. The boots are awesome with their swimming suits. Oh, to be a kid again and just not care! The concert does look like fun! I'll have to check these guys out. Great to see you guys over the holidays! Happy New Year and congrats again! Love ya!

kg said...

Congratulations!! What exciting news, we'll look forward to updates! Your kids are growing and adorable.