Monday, November 3, 2008

Start your engines!

Well, we did it! Saturday was Jack's race car party and it was so much fun! Even though he was a little bit cranky (no nap), he still seemed to have a great time. We played a few games - which is quite challenging to get 3 year olds to cooperate - and had fun just playing with all of Jack's new race cars.

Okay, how awesome is this cake?! My neighbor, Danni, made it and we were so impressed - it was way better than I had imagined! She does this as a hobby, but I think she should go into business for herself.

All in all, it was a fun day. It is always nice to get together with friends and family and let our kids play. I'm still coming to grips with the fact that I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old...where has the time gone? I honestly don't know what we did before we had children. They truly make our lives complete:)

1 comment:

kg said...

the cake...WOW!!!